Sat, May 22|
McGregor Marquette Chamber of Commerce
Ride the River Bike and Wellness Event
Ride your bike along the Mississippi River through the Scenic Byway from McGregor, IA to Effigy Mounds National Monument. Don't want to ride bike? That's ok! Engage with wellness vendors, shopping, businesses, and yoga by the river. Something for everyone!
Time & Location
May 22, 2021, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
McGregor Marquette Chamber of Commerce, 146 Main St, McGregor, IA 52157, USA
About the Event
Ride the RIver is a road bike ride from Turner Park in McGregor, IA that travels to Effigy Mounds and back. The event will also include vendors for shopping, health, wellness and even yoga by the river. You do not have to bike to participate in vendors or shopping. You can enjoy the vendors or even pop into local businesses. Shorter bike rides are even an option if you don't want to go to far.
- All bikers will register through either the link provided on this website, through the Fscebook event link or in person the day of th event.
- Bikers please sign in starting at 8:00 a.m. the day of the event in Turner Park. Ride will start at 9:00. Bikers need to be back to McGregor by noon.
- Bikers will need to sign a liablility waiver at regitstarton.
- Helmets are required.
- It is recommended that riders wear bright colored clothing.
- Traffic control will be in place via the Iowa DOT and Mar Mac Police Department.
- Be sure to join the Ride the River Facebook group for all the details
For questions email: email@example.com